Women In Business
Women-owned businesses account for some 30 percent of all businesses in the United States and represent approximately 800,000 new startups per year and account for close to 55 percent of new startups. There are considerable resources available to help women in business especially in the areas of financing and business planning. These resources are in both the public and private domains.
A good place to start is the Small Business Administration (SBA). They have considerable resources for women owned businesses. They guarantee loans and provide additional services to help in the search for funding. To apply for a loan, you’ll need a business plan, a credit report and some startup capital.
- SBA Online Women’s Business Center
- Small Business Loan Center
- Women-owned Business
- Entrepreneurial Resources
- Women Business Opportunities
- Wall Street Journal Start-up advice
- Women’s Business Solutions
- Small Business Operating Tips
- VC Investment Bank
- Women with Business Ideas – Online Resources
- Small Business Information
- Ideas for Entrepreneurs
Let us help you write a business plan around your financing needs and arrange to get you in front of the right investors.