Ready to start your own business or become self employed? The New Business Start-Up Program of the Mt. Hood SBDC in Oregon is designed to help the budding entrepreneur plan and launch their own small business successfully! The Program includes 30 hours of training and 20 hours of individual business counseling.
· MHCC student or graduate (including certificate programs).
· Innovative business idea
· Previous work or business experience preferred
· Good credit history
1) Complete the SBA Going Into Business Checklist
2) Complete Business Start-up program registration (You will not be registered until accepted into the program)
3) Go through an interview process to determine your commitment to starting up a business and the feasibility of your business idea.