Here are some questions to ask yourself about how you and your business is perceived by your customers:
Do we appear helpful?
Do we appear to respect the customer’s time (on hold, waiting in line)?
Do we seem to be efficient?
Do they think we are paying attention and truly listening?
Are we unfriendly or arrogant?
Are we responsible or do we just make excuses?
Do we appear out of touch?
Are we understanding and do we make them happy?
Keep in mind the following facets that represent your company to your customer…”the customer facing aspects” of your business:
1. You and your employees
2. Your store front, if you have one
3. Reception area and receptionist
4. Your dress code for everyone
5. Your web site
6. Your Interactive Voice Response System
7. Your email system
8. Your customer support system and how you handle their calls